Set center for Sim Racing Studio?

Anyone know where to go within sim racing studio to set the center for yaw (rotation platform)?

I have it set where I want in the Yaw configuration utility, but within SRS every game rotates the platform VERY rapidly to a position it thinks is center, which is really about 180 degrees off from where I need it.

Comments

• "You can click on the keyboard symbol next to the crosshair for centering (Tuning -> Motion) and change the keybinding (or add a joystick button by selecting it from 'buttonbox' drop down) for the motionbox switch that toggles between motion on and off, by hitting it."

Thanks to BuzzteeBear for that advice

• Got it - thanks! BuzzteeBear's answer was on point.

On a similar note, any option to slow down the homing back to center? It's VERY fast, and would likely hurt someone pretty bad when it returns back to center the way it is.

Sort of like the overall power configuration (I have mine set to 60%) - but any chance to lower it WAY down on the homing feature alone?

• In the SRS software you can slow down the park mode. If not then there's a park speed settings in the yawvr app.

• Please forgive me, I'm not seeing this 'park' setting in either app. Please point me to where in your app it's located.

• If in SRS Set assign a button to turn off motionbox. It will auto recenter Yaw2. Don't open SRS and yawvr app as SRS communicates with Yaw2 directly and the app could cause interference. Spinning the Yaw2 if you have rotation platform.