Tracker Charging

I've got my YawVR set up and functioning (arrived yesterday) but I can't seem to charge the tracker. I've located the micro USB port and it's challenging to plug a cable into it.

1. Does the tracker light up in a specific fashion when it's charging?
  2. Does the tracker switch need to be in the on or off position?
  3. What are my options if I can't get it to charge?

I've tried 3 different cables across 3 different USB batteries (not quick charge batteries) and 1 powered USB outlet and I can't see any visible indication from the tracker that any of these combinations are charging the tracker. I've pushed the cable in relatively hard and it feels like it clicks in (and doesn't go in any further). In some positions it looks like there is some connection as the batteries will stop delivering power (battery lights turn off immediately indicating they aren't on any more - normally they'll stay on while charging or for a few (5) seconds if not connected).

Should I attempt to take the tracker apart to get better access to the port and / or test the connections?

Comments

• If you're having problems with the micro usb port not charging the tracker please contact Yawvr Team. Thank you

• Can you guys tell me how this issue gets resolved? I’m getting the same or similar issue. I’m working with the Yaw Sales Team, however, I’m wondering if it’s something that can be resolved easily.

• Try in the dark. The charging LED is a really faint red light behind the plastic shield around where the cable plugs in. Also, make sure the sensor is off when charging.

• Thanks for the info. Mine is charging as well but I think the tracker is still unable to turn on. I’ll wait for replacement.