my DCS edited export.lua and my game engine settings (NON 360)

So i am using the DCS world v1.1 plugin for the yawVR game engine.

It was tested by 2d graphic behavior.

only works on Flaming Cliffs 3 Aircraft, Su25T and TF-51 from what i was told.

the plug in didnt work on the F5E-Tiger. but tested well on A-10A fromFC3

Note the multiplier for the Axis and Vibration are 0.XX, pay attention to the decimal points for the multiplier is less that 1.0.

I have edited the export.lua file to get my expected results, the multiplier in the export filer was insane at *1000. (now adjusted for *0.05

LET ME KNOW HOW THIS WORKS FOR YOU.

dont forget to download my edited export.lua file , remove the .txt extension and save it in C:\Users\user\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts folder

Comments

• edited May 2020

after flying in DCS FC3 A10A and F15C with VR, had to make some adjustments!

• edited August 2020

I've gotten back with a vengeance to get my yawVR to function properly. as of today it is 70% setup, i am only missing a custom throttle that i will build, and also mounting a small medium DC fan.

but for now, i got yawVR to work with DCS properly (in my own setup configuration settings) It works well, i am using Simtools to send telemetry to the yawVR app via an edited export.lua config file based on Dirty's DCS experimental plugin (discussion over at x-simulator forums) https://www.xsimulator.net/community/threads/experimental-dcs-plugin-ready-for-testing.13560

since the yawVR game engine plugin does not work correctly (i hope that will change in the future) i had to resort to using simtools to get the data from DCS World. (IT WORKS FOR ALL PLANES AT THIS TIME)

i am including my yawVR settings and simtools settings along with the export.lua in which i edited so that i get pitch & roll based on position and yaw based on angular acceleration. once again THIS IS A LIMITED YAW SETUP! i hope to share a video soon