FOR SALE YAWVR 2 PRO WITH FULL SET UP

edited August 2023 in For Sale / Swaps

Selling my YAWVR 2 PRO EDITION in white with rotation platform, Professional BB3 Black Reclining Sports Racing Bucket Seat fitted for extra comfort and immersion. with centre table and large table , Gigabyte Z390 wifi pro, I9 9900K CPU ,64gb Tempest Ram , RX 5700 flashed to RX5700XT ,500gb SSD ,6TB HHD. Corsair 700w PSU. Logitech G29 wheel , Pedals and shifter. Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas One flight stick & Pedals . Oculus 2 VR Headset with solid elite strap . This was all bought for my kids but theyve shown very little interest mainly due to needing me to set the software up for them and kids changing their minds like the wind changes direction. When making the decision to buy a Yawvr 2 pro i did with the mindset of thinking if im going to splash out this kind of money i may aswell go the whole hog and get everything required/Available ,. im not desperate for funds and with the waiting times for Yaw vr 2 this will sell fast especially with Xmas Approaching so please no silly offers. im going to be looking to recuperate my investment inc any expenses incurred and as previously stated with waiting times increasing i may auction it thanks for reading pm me if you want any further information or pics . Located in staffordshire UK