Yaw2 pro, no pitch no roll only rotation works. FreshNew unit
Im looking for help since last week. I have been in contact with Yaw Support since last week but im not sure his suggestion will work.... replace the magnet and usb box.
This is a summary of the situation of my device. I will appreciate any help here, thanks in advance
- This a yaw2 pro with rotation platform that used to work well ( without the original magnet but replaced with another magnet i found at home).
- I updated the last version of the game engine and after that the simulator only works for the rotation axis when i do the manual test on the app.
- I tried to operate the simulator from the PC using the game engine and simstudio application with no success.
- Apparently motor and sensors are ok when use the diagnosis on the app ( all green and ok messages).
- I separate the rotation platform to operate the pitch and roll unit stand alone, with no success.
- i open the pitch and roll unit to check if the cables are disconnected or loose, everything looks ok
- i check on the pitch and roll unit if the power has been correctly selected to 110 v ( i live in the USA)
- When i open the pitch and roll unit and start the simulator from the app i hear nothing, no fan, no motor sound.... nothing at al although there are some lights here and there inside the unit.
- I open the metal part of the seat holder to check if all cables are correctly connected. I noticed that on the flat cable connection side on the back part of the seat holder there are some light that blink in green.
- I have open the usb box and bypass the magnet safety mechanism with a metal connector but again nothing works
- I you move with your hand the simulator pitch and roll you can see how the pitch and roll changes in the app.
- I reset a few times and reinstalled the app
After sharing all this information plus photos and videos taken during the process YAW vr support team concluded that it must the magnet safety mechanism what is failing and need to be replaced.
Im not an expert but i according to app that safety mechanism is working fine ( not emergency message on the app) plus i have connected the two cables of the usb box and the simulator just starts fine without the magnet.
Any help with this case will be highly appreciated. I pay 5000 usd for non functional toy and im in desperate need of help and solutions.....