What is the status of Yaw2pro?

I paid $4k for one of these 8 months ago (October 2021), no word at all from this company. Is this product even real? Has anyone recieved it? I emailed a few months ago, and about two weeks ago, but no one replied.

I am thinking that this may be money down the drain. How do I get ...

a) contact from an acutal person at this company.

b) any reliable insight into if this is actually a thing, or is it a scam,

c) a list of 'backers' to form the kernel of some sort of class action suit?

First quarter of 2022 is in the rear view mirror, and the dead air from this company is a huge concern for me.

The only glimmer of hope I have left (and a dim glimmer it is) is the simple fact that this forum seems to still be active.

Comments

• Hi @Grumpster, Sorry for the late response. I will personally let Yaw VR know that you've been trying to contact them. Please make sure that you check your emails. Thank you

• Did you back them on kickstarter or did you pre order from their website?

• Same as Grumpster

No communication. Response please to

a) contact from an acutal person at this company.

b) any reliable insight into if this is actually a thing, or is it a scam,

c) a list of 'backers' to form the kernel of some sort of class action suit?

• Hi @granno, Thanks for your comment. I'm sorry that you're having to wait for updates regarding Yaw2 motion simulator. I will let Yaw VR know and if you've backed them on kickstarter you'll be able to read the updates when it's released. If you pre ordered via the website please can you let me know and I'll do what I can.

Best regards,

Yaw VR forum Admin

• As a customer of Yaw1 pro I assure you that Yaw VR motion simulator Ltd are a genuine business. They won't take your money and run off as they had a successful kickstarter campaign for the Yaw1. And I pre ordered from their website. So please can you be patient as with kickstarter campaign's they do have delays and with current world events that has rocked every businesses the past couple of years, you will receive your order. Yaw VR have been working really hard on the Yaw2 with different designs and improvements so you the backer or customer will be happy with your purchase. I hope that I've answered some of your questions. I'm just a volunteer enthusiast admin and customer.

Best regards,

Yaw VR forum Admin

• A: - I've let the CEO know and you should receive an email from him

B: Yaw VR motion simulator Ltd are genuine business in Hungary. They have a factory and they design build and sell their successful Yaw1. This Yaw2 on kickstarter is the real deal I assure you. So you don't need to be concerned about your investment as I know it's alot of money. Yaw VR has great reputation and excellent post sales customer service. I had issues with my Yaw1 pro and they helped with parts under their warranty.

C: isn't necessary so please be patient. I've spoken to the CEO from Yaw VR and he said they are still working on improvements and waiting on a plasma cutter which will speed up manufacture. They are sending Yaw2 standard versions in a limited number as a test for logistics and fix any issues from those backers before they can ship more out. Please check out their updates when it's released on kickstarter.

Thank you, I hope I've been helpful and if you and other's need any further information please don't hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,

Yaw VR forum Admin

• ADWADW
    edited May 2022

Now May 14th 2022 and no one from Yaw has seen it necessary to make a reply or comment on the above posts?

Everyone at Yaw, including the CEO is just too busy to be bothered with these pesky customers?

Reply from Admin made on April 27th 2022 saying she let the CEO know about this. Perhaps the CEO does not know how to type or perhaps he thinks no one reads these messages or perhaps he just does not care. Which one is it Zsolt?

Seems like pretty poor customer care to me.

As Grumpster said a month ago -

a) contact from an acutal person at this company. Nope

b) any reliable insight into if this is actually a thing, or is it a scam, Nope

c) a list of 'backers' to form the kernel of some sort of class action suit? Add One

• @ADW Sorry I had to amend your post to "she" regarding the admin and you didn't know that I'm a female so I forgive you ☺. I'm still waiting for a response from the CEO and I'm sorry that it's taken so long. I will let everyone know as soon as I've received any communication.

Best regards

Yaw VR forum admin

• I suppose the tag #VRBabe should have given me a clue.

Pretty sad that the CEO cares so little for his customers and supporters that he can not find the time and inclination to reply to this forum.

• @ADW No worries lol. I do know that the CEO is very busy and like I've said, I will let you and other members know what the outcome is. Sorry about the delay.

Best regards

Yaw VR forum admin

• Hi

I sent an email to the info@Yawvr address as a response to their acknowledgement of my order and asked when I might expect delivery of my Yaw2 Pro.

I was told that delivery might be expecrted towards the end of 2022. I bought the machine this month (May 2022) so that may perhaps give you others who are backers and 'early birds' an idea of when you might expect your machines.

Certainly a fair bit longer than I had hoped for but at least we have some reasonably reliable information now.

Cheers

• @ADW As you've pre ordered that's very good shipping time. Looks like Yaw VR will be sending Yaw2 to backers earlier than I expected lol. Thanks for letting me know.

Yaw VR forum admin