just ordered Yaw2Pro, will it work with a Varijo Aero, what flight peripherals are compatible

I guess the title tells all. I'm new to VR, the Jarijo is my first headset, so I hope you don't mind if I ask some dumb questions. For now, flying is about all i'm interested in doing with my VR system. I flew with an assault helicopter group while I was in the Army. I flew a LOH (OH6-A) or Hughes 500, Cayuse "little bird" many names but it was a blast to fly. I was in the Calvary, 2nd/17th Air Cav. "C" Troop attracted to the 101st Airborne Div Now, I'm a housebound 100% disabled veteran and I'm hoping the YAW2Pro will bring back a little of the thrill of flying again. Anyone know when deliveries will start?

Comments

• I just got my aero and I hope it will. I think yes as it has usb connecting hubs so your cord won't get tangled into a mess. I'm also a yaw2 owner of the arcade version. Not that I will get it before next year IMO.

• Welcome to the Yaw VR forum. As a Yaw2 pro backer your device will come with usb 2.0 port and universal power socket that is connected to a slip ring. Unfortunately hdmi and DisplayPort wasn't possible so you will need to either use ceiling hooks or a pully system for your Varjo Aero.

• Unfortunately Yaw2 pro and arcade will only come with usb 2.0 not usb3 or usb c. They might add usb 3.0 hub but that'll be extra and future add on.

• @butchiephoo Delivery is still delayed as Yaw VR still building pro and arcade prototype to test to make sure no overheating issues etc. And as they are based in Hungary (near Ukraine) they are having supply delays. I don't even know the eta. You will receive an update from them and email as will other backers too. Sorry I can't be more helpful at this time.

• Hi any suggestions with Varjo and motion compensation or motion cancelation? I can see that with all axis , the Yaw 2 is moving like double and the cockpit is like behind. I if try to move the airplane 360 degree, when at 90 degree in the simulator, I’m seeing the back of the airplane. Thanks