Yaw 2.0 + Flight Pit (Monstertech?)

I've been planning to get a Yaw 2.0, but I've been hesitating until I have information about how to mount my flight sim setup (i.e. Center Joystick, Throttle, Pedals, Mouse, Keyboard, 2 or 3 MFDs, etc.). DCS world would probably be my primary use-case. One option might be to look for a 3rd party mounting solution such as monstertech.

Chair Mounts:

Stand Mounts:

There are a few teaser photos on kickstarter and elsewhere that show similar mounting rails attached to either side of the yaw 2.0 platform. I was just wondering if there might be an easy way to make the monstertech modular mounts compatible with the yaw2.0. Perhaps it would be easy enough to mount everything to a chair and mount that whole setup to the yaw 2.0 base? Alternatively, somehow attaching the mounting rails to the base itself and then attaching the monstertech modular mounts to those rails would be a better solution. Mounting a super-ultra-wide monitor for zero gravity office work would be a nice touch too. Can anyone comment on this? Thanks in advance.

Comments