YawVR drops down to the left on start up.

My YawVR arrived 2 days ago and It was fine on set up that evening.

I used it extensively the following day with no problems until I could smell the motors were getting hot so shut it down and left it over night.

The next day (today). Everytime I start it, it slowly pitches down and roll left?

I have re-calibrated multiple times and it calibrates fine but when I click start (while sitting in it). IT feels like on of the back wheels starts turning slowly and the whole chair tips slowly left and down. It doesn't re-align itself if I hold to park either.

I have tried running a game plugin and it does this in game too!

I tried locating the reset switch by the back swivel wheel but this doesn't seem to exist on this chair..too new maybe.

Any help would be appreciated as I've only had one days use out of the chair after 2 years of waiting.

Comments

• *SOLVED*

Found the problem. Basically user error. lol

I have the full backrest so wasn't using the little yaw cushion the first day. For some reason it was in my chair while trying to set up today.

It was causing my body weight to be further forward and throwing the chair off balance enough for the rear wheel to loose grip.

No cushion, no problem, all working fine again. Shows how sensitive the balance is on the chair.

Feeling both stupid and relieved.

• Yep the cushion is only meant to be used if you decide to remove the backrest. Glad you managed to fix the problem by yourself.

• edited March 2021

^^I appeared to have had the same problem. Details like these seem pretty important and I would suggest including them in future PDF manuals/instructionals. I just found out about this issue by reading this thread (Pro user using cushion AND backrest).

• I'm just a volunteer admin so I don't work for yawvr. Please contact support here support@yawvr.com and tell them about your issues. Thanks