Wifi works but Ethernet really Great!!

I was able to get blue tooth and wifi connections to work, but since my wifi router and is in another room and around a corner, the signal was weak. What I found that really worked was plugging the ethernet line from the Yaw Vr simulator directly into my pc. From there I used the Yaw Vrs proprietary Game Engine for windows, and Game calibration tools for windows. Both downloads are on this site under downloads.

The connection was spot on thru Ethernet. So if you don't want to get a Wifi Reapeator or Extender, nothing beats direct connection.

Comments

• Or you can create a wifi hotspot and connect yawvr to your pc via wifi then pc to router by wifi or ethernet.

• I have a few questions about ethernet connection.

1. Using the android app, holding "C" calibrates all axes. How is this accomplished on the PC version?

2. Using the android app, I can see the IP address. Where is this found on the PC version?

3. Since I am connecting directly to my PC, is the position tracker required to be on?

• This is what the tool looks like for PC. It is a download from YawVR.com. Called YawVR Configuration

• And yes position tracker is still required to be on.