Flyboy2000's yawVR setup

hello.

i am also a yawVR user.

will be doing a test of my setup pretty soon.

i have yawVR professional version, oculus rift s, saitek x45, and stripped G27 pedals tied to arduino pro micro.

i owe you some pictures @VRBabe14 !!!!! thank you for making this forum and bringing this community together.

Comments

• edited May 2020

Welcome to YawVr. If you require any help just ask in discord channel. Congrats on your new purchase. Have fun

• Nice setup! Thanks for sharing!

• Making custom mount for the joystick. will be making a custom throttle.

im sorry but the joystick plates are not ideal placement of joysticks. becareful not to get carpal tunnel strain from having the joysticks in odd position (the include plates places the controllers to high.. especially for throttles..

• Wow! Very nice. Did you have to customize the joy stick in that way it is held in place?

• finally getting around to making a custom throttle..

• Wow, you have one hell of a setup! Like you, I'm interested in flying and I hope you won't mind if I pick your brain a little?

I just bought the Yaw2Pro and I'm waiting for it to be delivered. One thing I don't know is what flight controls are compatible with the Yaw, I don't think it makes a difference if it's a Yaw1 or Yaw2Pro. If you could give me the name of the company who makes your controls I'd really appreciate it. Your rudder pedals look custom, I don't know if they would fit on the Yaw2, but I'd still like to know who makes them.

You are ahead of me as far as I can see. I'm really interested in ww1 bi-planes and German ww2 fighter planes, is Yaw compatible with games from Steam? Or, what can you tell me about games for ww1 & 2 air combat that we can play?

Thanks for your help

• Nice to see DIY effort here!