Emergency switch

On the Yaw app on the home page instead of a start button in blue next to the button with a c on it mine says emergency switch and is red and my yaw 2 doesnt move or do anything. Just the lights work.

Comments

• Posted this in the troubleshooting forum, so I'll just do a brief thing here. In short, if you haven't contacted support yet, do so, they're good.

I had the exact same problem, where mine was a bad magnet switch located in the usb breakout box (the one mounted on the right side behind the seat back) where the magnet tile gets attached. I opened up that box, and placed a jumper on the pins (in effect disabling the emergency switch all together) and the unit came alive and was able to get past that error. It's DEFINATELY not the end state you'll want to be in, as having the emergency kill switch is a requirement to keep everything safe and not hurt anyone. So, in my case, I let support know that I need a new usb breakout box - which they're shipping and should get to me before too long.

Good luck. Either way, shoot a message to support if you haven't already. *Disclaimer, I'm just another user of this thing with the same problem you had. You may / may not have a 100% identical issue as mine - but support should be able to set you straight.