YAW 2 VR Questions

edited November 2022 in General

Hi,

first of all sorry if it is not the correct section, I have no idea where to post it, due to the multiple questions I wish to ask.

Second this will be a very long post, so sorry again.

OK let's start:

1. I own a PC with the following configuration:

1. CPU AMD 3700x
  2. GPU Asus ROG Strix 2080 Super
  3. 64GB RAM DDR4 G.Skill 3600MHz CL 16
  4. Corsair HX 1000i Platinum 80 Plus Platinum 1000 W
  5. Motherboard Asus ROG Strix x570 F-Gaming

Is that enough for the YAW 2 VR? Because I also stream and I use a lot of applications in background for my stream, several screens (up to 5, webcam and VR Headset included) and external third accessories (soon I will upgrade to a 4090, when they will be available and a 5800x3D, but in the meantime)

2. On YAW Website you can order only some parts of the product, for example or a large plate or 2 smalls, how can we add both? Because I own an HOTAS but also a Racing Wheel, Pedals, Shifter and Handbrake, so where we can get all those additional parts to attach them to the YAW?

3. I don't wish to buy the seat, how can we know what seats are compatible? I own already a Gaming Chair, I would like to use that one, but without any info it's hard to check if it's compatible or reliable (I own a SONGMICS Model OBG77BG)

4. Is it possible to mount a Racing Wheel and a HOTAS at the same time? Because I would like to leave them mounted, when I wish to play Racing Games or Flying Sim Games, I can switch instantly instead of every time to mount and unmount the accessories

5. On YAW 2 VR there is only one pedal platform, Racing Wheel have pedals meanwhile HOTAS have Rudder Pedals, there is a way to order 2 pedal platforms and switch them with 1 easily click?

6. There is something to protect the YAW from the dust when it is unused? For example the dust is one of the problematic over time for some parts (and also there is a manual on how to clean it without damaging it? It seems a silly question (I don't think so), sure I can use a big cover to do it, but also humidity is another aspect to keep in mind (where I live is the humidity is very high)

7. I own an Oculus Rift S, yes I read the FAQ before asking, but it is written only Oculus Rift, I suppose this include the Rift S, or not?

8. The large plate, the 2 smalls ones, Handbrake support and so on, are they compatible to mount everything at the same time on the YAW 2 VR? Or there is some conflict with them? (e.g. the Handbrake could conflict with the Stick on right side or not?)

Thanks