Noob Questions (Shop, Modularity, Plate Types, Person Metrics, Modding, Shipping Coast)

Hey, I’m Stephan from Germany and since I discovered Yaw2 I visit your website almost  every day. It's just a question of time that I will order one for myself.  

Until then i have a few questions and thoughts:

Modularity - Plate Type 

I can only choose one Plate Type, I don’t find the option to add the other one as well. But I would like to switch kinda fast between both. Friday night F1 Racing with a  “OnePlate” Saturday Night Flying X-Wing with the “Two small side plates”

Shop Side - I want to see how the Chair look when I select one of the Plate Types

User Manual - No info how the different Plate Types work, only the YouTube Video that is hidden in a playlist and not directly Visible on the Website.

Third Plate Type - Jet Pilot - one small in the front (plus one small side plate)

Jet Fighter or X Wing have their Joystick between the Legs in front of the User.

As a User I want to feel like sitting in a Jetfighter, having the Joystik at the side or why too high in front of me breaks the immersion. 

Plug and play - I want fast switching between plates.

Person Metrics

tall people - I’m 1,90 cm. My best friend is over 2 Meter tall. Is the Yaw2 working fine for tall people ?

I want to let my Kids play as well. Is it easy and fast to change the FootPlate and other components needed if different people (Size) play after each other ? 

Modding

I’m sure I want to Mod or Customize my Setup. Would it be possible to buy just the Core Holder without the Plate. Where I can add my Custom Plate on,

Example: having a Plate with some Buttons and Switches for my custom X Wing Plate. So that they are in the same location when I interact with them. 

Shipping Coast

Currently shipping to Germany is: $405.00.

Is shipping cost something you plan to reduce in the Future ?

Like having a one Person Garage Company in Europe to Ship inside Europe from there ? 

Buying additional modules in the future is a great Idea, but not if I need to pay a lot of money for shipping each time I want to upgrade my Setup.

A good looking  $3115.00 gets up to $4188.80 by shipping and VAT and VAT is almost the cost of the shipping.  … +/- 3000$ painful but Ok, but 4000$ mhh I will wait. 

Advertising - Wheelchair

The Core Usage is Racing and Flying sure, But isn't it the perfect First Person VR solution for Wheelchair Users ? Get in the chair and move around, turning without the need of grabbing your Wheels.

Comments

• edited May 2022

Hi @Annoxiouse, I will send your excellent questions to the Yaw VR team. I will let you know the outcome. Thank you for your interest in Yaw VR motion simulators.

Best regards

Yaw VR forum admin

• any update ?