How realistic in flying?

I'm interested in Yaw 2, to use with MSFS 2020. But I would like to know how far it has come in simulating the forces in flight, the balance between inclination and centrifugal force? The combination that the slip indicator in an aircraft shows.

I would like to see how realistic the movements are in a motion chair. Would be very interesting if someone who has a motion chair would to make a video of flying with the wings level and just press the pedals to the left and right, alternating. And at the same time show the movement of the chair. It should then swing from side to side coordinated with the pedal press, even if the wings are flat, if it is to be realistic.

It needs to be in a slow plane, a Cessna 172 or similar.

Comments

• @Laponia You can watch Yaw2 video's here

And you can pre order Yaw2 from here

• Thanks for the link to the presentation in Las Vegas. Unfortunately, it was just a glimpse of the function with flight simulator, but what appeared seems promising. I look forward to someone making a real presentation with MSFS2020, flying a Cessna 172 or something like that.

• We're still waiting on Yaw2 reviews from selected youtubers. I believe there's one from Cas and Chary vr which was released 4 month's ago so there's been changes to the Yaw2 since. You can watch here

• It looks promising, but I really would like to see a video with a real life pilot who knows how to fly the plane without slip in the turns, using the pedals. And to fly it a 360 turn with 60 degrees of banking. And make a roll and a loop, to see how the chair react. Best would be in MSFS2020 with a not to fast aeroplane, Cessna 150 or 172 would be nice.

• edited October 2021

There is a real pilot who does vr on YouTube (320 sim pilot) . Maybe he might get the Yaw2.

• edited April 2023

I just got my Yaw vr 2 pro up and going with MSFS 2020 and it is unbelievable!! I'm using SRS software as the Yaw Gameengine was just to basic at this point. SRS is completely tunable for each aircraft. The feeling of movement is fantastic in my mind and the Yaw 2 is performing flawlessly. you feel the take-off acceleration, braking, roll and pitch (all of which can be fine tuned to very slight movement to down right scary)

Buttkickers are mounted to each side of the seat, and the middle mount post seems very solid with the Honeycomb yoke and throttle quadrant. It also easily folds forward to allow for easy exit. I added 25 lbs to the mount behind the seat and it seems pretty well balanced.