Request assistance with Condor 2 - Flight simulator please

Hello all,

I would be most grateful if someone might be able to help please.

I have just purchased the YAW motion simulator and am having difficulties trying to get the Glider simulation program called Condor 2 to work with the YAW Simulator. This is the only game I have tried so far, as I like gliding. The HOTAS, joystick and rudder pedals work fine in the game.

With respect to the YAW, I have everything working as per the manuals to where I can see the YawVR Simulator in the DEVICES tab in the “YawVR Game Engine software”. I can see on my phone (a light blue band across the top and a symbol that the WIFI is connected to my computer).

The problem seems to be the next step when I go to the GAMES tab and select the Icon for Condor 2. I have tried many times and different ways to Patch the program and Start the Plugin then Start the Device. I have tried starting Condor first then following the steps in the YAW manual but with no luck. 

The YAW will move via the manual controls on the mobile phone app, but I have no movement from my Laptop. I have checked the network settings as kindly mentioned by “Phlames June 2020 message under trouble shooting” and all are correct.

I am running Windows 10, 64 bit and changed the YAW VR Game Engine from Version X64 to X86, but still no luck.

I have read over the YAW forum for information that may assist and emailed the YAW support (still waiting for a reply).

I would be grateful if someone might be able to assist please.

Thank you,

Keith

Comments

• After some further tinkering, I think I have got it working now. Not sure if this was the issue, but in the Condor 2 UDP.ini file I changed the "(General) Enabled=0 to =1 and Under (Misc) I changed the Extended Data=0 to =1".

Regards,

Keith

• Hi Keith,

I was thinking about purchasing a Yaw for Condor and I wanted to see how you are finding the experience after you have got everything settled.

David

• edited June 2021

Hi @Keith2021,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Have you managed fix the issue yourself or do you still need assistance? Thank you

Best regards

YawVr Admin